JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
The Topcoder Open is heading to Beijing, China! | Reply
We are excited to announce our first-ever TCO event in China!

The TCO16 Beijing Regional Event will take place on Sunday, June 5 and is sponsored by Now Coder and ThoughtWorks Software Technologies. The event is open to all Topcoder members and will include an Algorithm Competition, food, networking, and t-shirts!

Thank you to our sponsors Now Coder and ThoughtWorks Software Technologies for supporting and hosting this event.

Learn all about the event including the schedule and registration information here.
http://tco16.topcoder.com/regional-events/beijing-china/

Have questions? Be sure to ask them in this forum.
Re: The Topcoder Open is heading to Beijing, China! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
hope we will have one in india
Re: The Topcoder Open is heading to Beijing, China! (response to post by kobebryant24) | Reply
yes there will be an india event. planning it now!
Re: The Topcoder Open is heading to Beijing, China! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
I was registered for the event, however I can't attend it because of my graduate. So I'd like to cancel the register as it's suggested in the notice email. But I don't know how to cancel. Can you help me ?
Re: The Topcoder Open is heading to Beijing, China! (response to post by yuzhou627) | Reply
No problem, will cancel for you. Thanks!
Any attending members want to write a blog post on the TCO blog about their experience about the event? let me know!
RSS