Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (oldest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
<< PREV    [ 1 2 3 4 ]    NEXT >
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by soso0574) | Reply
In fact I do.

But after put word file review comment to OR and save, now many case is 500, sometime bad gateway.

Above 2 situation, all OR review comment will only leave first review comment textarea content, all other review comment will be gone.

I notice some review will list all review comment in first textarea to avoid the situation but it's not readable sometime if the review comment is very long..
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by iversonLv) | Reply
I sugguest to write the issue comment into word files,and move them into OR when all review is done.
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by TonyJ) | Reply
The new site + old site(now old site is effected by new site) are very very very very.......................................................................................................................................
very slow.

I open one page need spend 1-5 mins not just new site but old one.
Especially OR, sometime input review and save for later, but it will bring me 500 Proxy Error, okay I need to re input all review again.

If the submission have lots issues I need spent 10-20min to re-input the review comment, and I don't know whether I face 500 Proxy Error again whether.

Very bad experience of the new release.
Hi
The new theme looks great but few issues with it i.e we don't have the option to switch
Back to the old theme and we don't have an option for getting an overview of the open competitions (possible in old theme).

Thanks
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by CloudSurfer) | Reply
Where can I find a review rating and its' history on new site?
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by mess) | Reply
Hi Everyone,

We have just launched a Bug Hunt - https://www.topcoder.com/challenge-details/30051883/?type=develop
to test the new features (Profile, Dashboard etc.) which were rolled out.

This is a great opportunity to explore all the new features and file bugs if you find any.

Hurry up and register.

Thanks!
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by Urmass) | Reply
Thanks for the feedback and the info Urmass
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by flytoj2ee) | Reply
Thank you! We're trying hard. Updates and fixes to come soon, as mess mentioned.
I have to say that the new profile page looks great. Thank you all.
Thanks guys! The profile page looks super cool :)

The only issue I've noticed from the first sight is the missing statistics details like reliability history. Will these details be available? It would be good to have all numbers in the stats line (reliability, wins, challenges, etc.) to be clickable and all the detailed statistics to be available.
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by f0rc0d3r) | Reply
Thanks for the detailed report, we'll see what we can do and add it to the list.
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by besabestin) | Reply
besabestin you found our back to the future day bug ;)

Just kidding we'll see if we can look at why the data is off. Thanks for filing the issue.
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by ananthhh) | Reply
Thanks ananthhh

1) This is coming ASAP. We found an issue right before go live but will be a top priority.
2) We have had a lot of debate about this one :) Let me tell you what we are thinking here. Next phase to is allow points to be assigned by skills. Skills you assign yourself will have very little point value. Skills based on competitions here and elsewhere through external accounts (former CoderBits) or derived from classes at places like Udacity or ratings at Stackoverflow will have additional weights. We want this to be as objective as possible. We'll be coming to the community to help us determine the weightings.

Dashboard
1) Thanks for the feedback
2) Eventually we'll let users customer their dashboards but for now we have heard from members this is a key data point.
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by besabestin) | Reply
LOL
Looks like besabestin time travelled :D
I have to say, nice profile page first :)
But in my funny rating history it seems like I have been competing before I started
Internal Error

Your request could not be processed. Please inform TopCoder.