JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (oldest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! (response to post by smtryingcode) | Reply
Thanks for sharing this.

You've mentioned 'this time I forced'. Was your application rejected earlier? Did they talk about it during this latest interview?
Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
Thanks hi4sandy and jmpld40.

The tips provided by hi4sandy were very helpful and I got my visa following the tip specially point #2 and #3. This time I forced the documents along with my passport and consular read all the documents and provided me visa.

Thank you.
Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! (response to post by hi4sandy) | Reply
thank you! very helpful! :)
Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
Hi Jessie I went to New Delhi embassy back in 2014. So here are tips that I used in-order to get the VISA:
#1. If you have any TC t-shirt, wear it!
#2. For B1/B2 category visa the counselor won't be asking for any document but, it's your responsibility to somehow show him/her the VISA-application sent by Topcoder, otherwise their is 99.99% probability of visa denial.
#3. Get the print of your TC payments page & give your best efforts to show it to the consular .
#4. It's going to be a very short 2-3 min. Interview.
#5. IMO based on the answers & documents provided the counselor enters his/her feedback into his/her computer & the algorithm tells whether VISA would be granted or denied. So, going to any of the US Consulate in India will be having the same outcome.

The key point is that you have to prove it to the consular that you got the TCO invitation letter from a genuine US based company & you are not cheating the consulate by showing some forged documents.

my email is: sande3p.yadav@gmail.com
If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! | Reply
hey there, if you've been to either of these embassies in the past for TCO visa application appointments, email me. i'm trying to help a finalist reapply and want to see what tips you can offer us. jessie @ topcoder.com. thanks!
RSS