JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums News, Programs & Events Discussions 2016 Topcoder Open Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! Revision History (1 edit)
Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! (response to post by jmpld40)
Hi Jessie I went to New Delhi embassy back in 2014. So here are tips that I used in-order to get the VISA:
#1. If you have any TC t-shirt, wear it!
#2. For B1/B2 category visa the counselor won't be asking for any document but, it's your responsibility to somehow show him/her the VISA-application sent by Topcoder, otherwise their is 99.99% probability of visa denial.
#3. Get the print of your TC payments page & give your best efforts to show it to the consular .
#4. It's going to be a very short 2-3 min. Interview.
#5. IMO based on the answers & documents provided the counselor enters his/her feedback into his/her computer & the algorithm tells whether VISA would be granted or denied. So, going to any of the US Consulate in India will be having the same outcome.

The key point is that you have to prove it to the consular that you got the TCO invitation letter from a genuine US based company & you are not cheating the consulate by showing some forged documents.

my email is: sande3p.yadav@gmail.com
Re: If you've been to the Chennai or New Dehli embassy for a TCO visa application, message me! (response to post by jmpld40)
Hi Jessie I went to New Delhi embassy back in 2014. So here are tips that I used in-order to get the VISA:
#1. If you have any TC t-shirt, wear it!
#2. For B1/B2 category visa the counselor won't be asking for any document but, it's your responsibility to somehow show him/her the VISA-application sent by Topcoder, otherwise their is 99.99% probability of visa denial.
#3. Get the print of your TC payments page & give your best efforts to show it to the consular .
#4. It's going to be a very short 2-3 min. Interview.
#5. IMO based on the answers & documents provided the counselor enters his/her feedback into his/her computer & the algorithm tells whether VISA would be granted or denied. So, going to any of the US Consulate in India will be having the same outcome.

The key point is that you have to prove it to the consular that you got the TCO invitation letter from a genuine US based company & you not cheating the consulate by showing some forged documents.

my email is: sande3p.yadav@gmail.com