JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums News, Programs & Events Discussions 2015 Topcoder Open Re: Horrible site coverage Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Horrible site coverage (response to post by mnorouzi)
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I asked about the full list. Let me to explain with an example that is based on my profile. I have competed in 52 MMs, the Rating Graph has 26 points, you pointed me to 20 rectangles (that I was able to see after several pressings of the "LOAD MORE" button). Does your answer mean that half of my Topcoder "biography" disappeared in [topcoder]?

BTW How does someone may use "TOTAL POINTS" values, that are shown in middle of the rectangles? As to me these values are not informative, e.g. why not show resulting placement and number of participants.

I suggest you to look on table from old theme, that I already mentioned, with the full list. The table was useful and easy to use for an observer of performance of MM competitors. If I understand correctly description of the performance is one of key reasons of existence of profiles.
Re: Horrible site coverage (response to post by mnorouzi)
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I asked about the full list. Let me to clarify. I have competed in 52 MMs, the Rating Graph has 26 points, you pointed me to 20 rectangles, that I was able to see after several pressings of the "LOAD MORE" button. Does your answer mean that half of my Topcoder "biography" disappeared in [topcoder]?

BTW How does someone may use "TOTAL POINTS" values, that are shown in middle of the rectangles? As to me these values are not informative, e.g. why not show resulting placement and number of participants.

I suggest you to look on table from old theme, that I already mentioned, with the full list. The table was useful and easy to use for an observer of performance of MM competitors. If I understand correctly description of the performance is one of key reasons of existence of profiles.